Join Sporting KC for an exciting soccer tournament experience in Kansas City at Sporting Next-Gen Invitational!
Each spring, hundreds of teams compete across the U8/U9-U15 divisions for the chance to be crowned a Sporting Next-Gen Champion.
During the tournament weekend, your team will play at Sporting KC’s world-class facilities, have the chance to meet Sporting KC pro players, attend Sporting KC vs. St. Louis at Children’s Mercy Park and more!
Sporting Next-Gen is open to U8/U9 (2016/2015) – U15 (2009) Boys & Girls teams (D1-D5).
2023 Sporting Next-Gen Recap
- Guaranteed 3 games per team
- Competitive division brackets
- Championship game for each division
- Free Online Check-In
- World-class turf facilities
- Certified referees
- On-site athletic trainers
- Free parking
- Discounted hotel rates
- Sporting KC Pro Player appearances
- Discounted tickets to Sporting KC match
- Best tournament value in Kansas City
Sporting Club Network Members
Youth Soccer Clubs
Attend a Sporting KC Match at
Children’s Mercy Park!
Sporting KC vs. St. Louis | April 20 at 7:30PM
Sporting Next-Gen is the perfect opportunity to experience a Sporting KC match with your team!
All teams participating in the tournament will have the opportunity to purchase discounted group tickets to Sporting KC’s match at Children’s Mercy Park.
After registration, a Sporting KC ticket representative will reach out to discuss ticket options.
Sporting Facility Guidelines
All guidelines must be followed at all times while in attendance at any Sporting KC Youth tournament.
- no enclosed tents or temporary shelters
- no dogs (except designated service animals)
- no glass bottles or alcoholic beverages of any kind
- no sunflower seeds, gum, or nut products
- no overnight parking or camping (including RVs and camper vans)
- no drones or aerial photography devices
- no tobacco or marijuana products
- no grills, loudspeakers or portable appliances
- no abusive or threatening language
- no weapons of any kind
& other restrictions as determined by facility management.
A condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at GCITeamTravel.com. Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for this event. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations.
All teams traveling to participate in the tournament can designate a team representative to make the entire team’s request, or team members may do their own individually online at GCITeamTravel.com. GCI has secured tournament room blocks at reduced rates from a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams. A list of the hotels can be found online for this specific tournament.
Questions About Hotel Reservations?
Email Lindsay Brocato at email@example.com.