Compete against teams from throughout the Midwest during Sporting Classic!
During this tournament, teams will test their skills and experience unique tournament matchups.
Sporting Classic is open to all U8/U9 (2016/2015) – U15 (2009) Boys & Girls teams.
This is a Missouri and Kansas State Youth Soccer Association Sanctioned Tournament.
Sporting Classic Recap
Stay Connected During Sporting Classic
There are several ways to stay up-to-date with the latest info from Sporting Classic! Learn more about the Sporting KC app and text alerts below.
- Guaranteed 3 games per team
- Competitive division brackets
- Championship game for each division
- Free Online Check-In
- World-class turf facilities
- Certified referees
- On-site athletic trainers
- Free parking
- Discounted hotel rates
- Sporting KC Pro Player appearances
- Discounted tickets to Sporting KC match
- Best tournament value in Kansas City
Sporting Club Network Members
Youth Soccer Clubs
July 21, 2024
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Payment Due: July 26
- Hotel Reservations Due: July 26
- Brackets Released: July 31
- Schedule Posted: August 9
Cheer on Sporting KC at Children’s Mercy Park
Sporting Classic is the perfect opportunity to experience a Sporting KC match with your team!
All teams participating in the tournament will have the opportunity to purchase discounted group tickets to Sporting KC’s match at Children’s Mercy Park.
After registration, a Sporting KC ticket representative will reach out to discuss ticket options.
Sporting Facility Guidelines
All guidelines must be followed at all times while in attendance at any Sporting KC Youth tournament.
- no enclosed tents or temporary shelters
- no dogs (except designated service animals)
- no glass bottles or alcoholic beverages of any kind
- no sunflower seeds, gum, or nut products
- no overnight parking or camping (including RVs and camper vans)
- no drones or aerial photography devices
- no tobacco or marijuana products
- no grills, loudspeakers or portable appliances
- no abusive or threatening language
- no weapons of any kind
& other restrictions as determined by facility management.