Sporting Kansas City Youth Soccer is excited to announce the following camps set to take place over President’s Day on February 15! Both camps will follow up-to-date health and safety guidelines based on facility and local orders.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all on your day off school!
Health and Safety Guidelines:
This camp will follow Sporting Kansas City’s up-to-date COVID-19 health and safety guidelines along with facility and local orders based on the location of the camp. All camp participants, spectators and staff will be required to abide by these guidelines to prioritize and maintain the health and safety of all program participants and staff.
Sporting KC Youth Soccer Camps are designed to meet players where they are in terms of development. This camp will include:
- Professional & engaging environment for players to improve their game
- Developmental curriculum aligned with the Sporting KC Academy
- Official Adidas Sporting KC Camp tee
- Coaching delivered by Sporting KC youth staff coaches
- Opportunities to train at some of the best sports complexes across the Midwest
- Entertaining & energetic activities designed to create a memorable experience
- Exclusive adidas prizes, awarded to select campers at the conclusion of each camp
Risk-Free Registration Policy:
Book with confidence knowing that in the circumstance where Sporting KC Youth Soccer would have to cancel a camp, a full refund will be issued to the registered participant.
For any additional questions or information, please email Brennan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.