TEAM CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
Online Team Check In (OCI): Through HTGSports, you can skip check-in at Wyandotte on Friday by completing the process by Wednesday 11:59PM. Your team will be able to send pictures of the documentation needed below. Once you have submitted the required documents, it will be reviewed and accepted. Only requirement needed during the tournament is to bring player cards to the field marshal.
Online Team Check-In Process:
- Login at htgsports.net. If you have never used this platform before, use the team manager’s email address submitted during registration as the user ID and password.
- Top right corner you will see your name, then click the “My Sports” button.
- Click “My Teams” at the bottom of the page. You should see your team (s) listed. Click “not paid” link in the online check-in section to submit $20 fee.
- You can use your camera phone to take photos or you can scan the required documents. It will only accept .PDF, . JPG, or. PNG format. You can also condense multiple documents like medical release forms and player cards to one single document.
- Click the “add documents” link in the middle of the page to upload all documentation.
- Go back to “My Teams” section where your team was listed and click “view the team detail” page.
- Click on each document name to move documents from master list to the tournament documentation list. To add any additional comments to documents, select “submitted” from the drop down menu and input additional notes (example: Jessica is playing on a U10 team, but her birthday meets the U9 group) and click save.
- Once all documents are submitted, the tournament committee will be informed to review documents. Status will change to “Submitted”, to “In Review”, to “Approved” or “Rejected”. If rejected, we will include notes to clarify what needs to be changed
Wyandotte Sporting Fields
In-Person Check-In Details
Team check in will be held at Friday, August 24 from 3pm-9pm at Wyandotte Sporting Fields and Saturday, August 25 from 6am-12pm at Swope Soccer Village & Wyandotte Sporting Fields. Please take the time to ensure all documentation is correct. And to help expedite the process, arrange player cards and medical release forms in alphabetical order.
Wyandotte Sporting Fields:
1500 N 90thStreet
Kansas City, KS 66112
Swope Soccer Village:
6310 Lewis Rd
Kansas City, MO 64132
Please be prepared to bring the following items.
- State certified rosters (we will need to keep a copy)
- Player passes for every player on official roster
- Medical releases for all players on official roster
- Guest player permits (if necessary)
- Travel permit (for all teams registered outside the state of Kansas)
* Please not that if you are a US Club Soccer or USSSA you do not need a travel permit.
Any out of town teams that can not make the in-person check in. Please take advantage of online check-in.